My First Book

I never thought I would have the time to write a book before a lot of major events begin to happen, but I realized a couple of weeks ago that I had enough information in my reports to make a book if I spent some time putting the pieces together. I finally finished the book, which is called "Prophecy Proof Insights of the Future: Information and Insights about the End Times that You Won't Hear in Church". Here is a description of my book which can be accesed by clicking this link:


"Prophecy Proof Insights of the Future is a groundbreaking book about the past, the present, the future, and the end times. The book features Bible prophecy information that mainstream Bible prophecy teachers are unaware of and rare insights of what Satan has planned from leaks given by high-level sources that few people know exist.

After reading this book you will have a completely new understanding of the past and present, including an understanding of how the Bible accounts for history’s most infamous figure: Adolf Hitler and an understanding of the purpose of today’s financial and economic crisis. You will also gain a detailed understanding of the Plan to bring on a New World Order, the upcoming events that will bring it on, and what the world will be like when it finally arrives. You will also learn about the diabolical plan that Satan has to fool most Christians during the end times, including the very dangerous and deceptive False Prophet and the use of UFOs. Finally, you will learn the identity of the Antichrist, where he is coming from, and most importantly, when he should be coming. Prophecy Proof Insights of the Future will give you information and insights about the end times that you won’t hear in church!"