Update on My Work

I haven’t posted anything new in the past week. I’m didn't die or disappear off the face of the earth. I’ve just been working on finishing the book I’ve been working on for the past few months. The book is 99% completed at this moment and I expect it to be done tomorrow. I’ll probably release the book in the days following the completion of the book and when I do I’ll have a blog entry announcing its release.


I want to write about the Prophecy of Popes when I find the time. I have some insights on this topic that I think no one else has. It’s one of the most well known series of predictions in history and one that has got a lot of people’s attention. After I complete the book it’ll be one of the first topics that I address. Since I don’t have any more new books planned I should be putting on blogs on a fairly regular basis.