Personal Experience With Government Retail

Today I thought I would share a personal experience that gives me one reason why I believe the U.S. government should not take over the health care system.


A couple of weeks ago a military-run, retail branch held a special sale on a Medal of Honor 10th Anniversary Bundle, which contains 5 World War 2-based video games. I wanted to buy this bundle, but the store in my area did not have any copies when the sale began. This was astounding because the retail branch and the store had advertised the sale two weeks in advance! The store allowed a raincheck and promised to call me as soon as any copies arrived. One week later the store revealed that they had not yet contacted any suppliers to get a copy in the store. It’s been a week since we received an update from the store and nothing has changed...


How can anyone trust the government to run the health care system if they can’t run a retail operation correctly!? It’s like asking a person who has trouble speaking to give a State of the Union Address. Woops…we did for 8 years… Only in America!


I’m working feverishly right now writing about the derivatives market for the special report I’m working on. Writing this report is so much harder than I originally imagined...