About My New End Times Holocaust Report With Additional Comments

I just released a new research report describing how the Bible speaks about an End Times Holocaust and the salvation of the Jews. You can access the report by clicking this link.


I did not include statements made by the New Age sources that I typically cite in my reports in this report because this report was too important to include information from sources a lot of people are turned off by. People who do not know the reason why I include New Age sources in many of my reports would probably stop reading my writing before they can absorb the important information in the report. I cannot afford to have that happen as people’s lives may depend on this information getting out there.


While I did not include statements made by New Age sources in my report I will give you an overview of what information I would have included if I had done so in the passages below.


A woman named Hannah Newman wrote a seminal report warning Jews of dangers the New Age Movement poses. Section E of Newman’s report analyzes New Agers’ attitudes towards the Jews and Judaism. Newman includes statements from the highest-level New Age sources which prove that these sources and their high-level, fallen angel advisors are extremely anti-Semitic as they view the existence of Jews as a key problem that must be solved. It is clear from reading Newman’s report that the forces of evil consider there to be no possible salvation for the Jews. The forces of evil would still claim that the Jews are a problem even if every Jew denounced their religion, Jewish identity, and became a New Age worshipper because they would still be racially Jewish. This New Age teaching is completely the opposite of what the Bible states, which is that there will be salvation of the Jewish people when a surviving Jewish remnant finally accepts Jesus Christ as their Savior.


The information that Newman provides gives us some additional insight into something that I wrote about in my report: the betrayal of the compromising Jews. The Bible indicates that Antichrist will give Jews a choice: submit to him or else (that “else” is being deported to concentration camps or being brought into slavery and shipped to some far away location). The Jews who compromise with Antichrist will initially be unharmed by Antichrist’s war against non-initiates who refuse to submit to his wishes. However, Antichrist eventually will betray the compromising Jews, and the information Newman that provides confirms why the compromising Jews will be betrayed. Although the compromising Jews submitted to Antichrist, they will still be considered a major problem because they are racially Jewish.


The Jews have been the target of Satan’s ire ever since God made them His chosen people. Satan’s hatred of the Jews stems back thousands of years. Therefore, it does not matter if all Jews begin to worship him; Satan will still be obsessed with exterminating the Jewish race because of his age-long deep hatred for them. Thus, it should be no surprise that the forces of evil will offer a “solution” to solve the “Jewish problem” that will be eerily similar to the “Final Solution” offered by the Nazis several decades ago.


  • You can access my complete report by clicking this link
  • You can access an executive summary of my report by clicking this link
  • You can access Newman’s report by clicking this link