An Update On My Writing

I’m not dead. I’m still alive. Here is an update about what is going on with me:


I had plans to put up Benjamin Creme live interview notes last Sunday, but Creme’s interview was too short and rather uneventful. Creme gave an interview on Tuesday, but apparently it is only available as a podcast which has not yet been uploaded. I eagerly await for this interview to see if Creme said anything interesting. Creme has a live interview on the Feb 6 which can be heard at this link:


http://www.blogtalkradio.com/paranormalpalace/2010/02/06/second-coming-with-author-benjamin-creme


I’ve taken some time off from researching and writing in-depth about current events and prophecy because I am unsure of what I want to do in the long-run. At this moment, I’m going through a very tough stretch which has taken away a lot of my motivation to research and write. I’m considering a few options that may lead to a change in how often I write and how much more research I do. I speak in rather vague terms because I don’t want to sound an alarm. Perhaps one day I will share with you exactly what I am going through now.


I do not know when I will be compelled to write next. However, I do plan to have Creme live interview notes when that podcast becomes available.