Looking for Some Feedback: The Seven Churches

Over the past few days I have been considering writing about the seven churches mentioned in Revelation 2 and Revelation 3. I have not written about the seven churches yet because my view on the seven churches is not yet fully developed. I have an idea of what I could say, but I am still at the point where my view can still be shaped by other people's viewpoints. This is why I would like to hear your viewpoint on what the seven churches represent.


If you want to share your viewpoint on the seven churches please leave a comment or e-mail me. Your comments could help me shape my view... In addition, you are welcome to recommend other topics that you would like to see me write about.


The big news of the day for me is a new report about an indicator of future economic activity that the Economics Cycle Research Institute (ECRI) publishes. The ECRI takes a bunch of different factors that drive economic growth in the U.S. and creates a number that tells us where the U.S. economy is likely heading. A recession is practically guaranteed when the ECRI's indicator is at -10. Today the ECRI reported that their indicator has dropped from -5.8 to -6.9 in the past week. Just a few weeks ago the indicator was above +10. The ECRI's result is a clear indicator the U.S. economy is weakening rapidly.