Obama Talks Religion

I have an event to attend shortly so I’ll keep this short…


One of the major headlines today is a story about Barack Obama suddenly being open about his religious faith. McClatchy Newspapers wrote a surprisingly insightful story about Obama’s sudden openness and the potential motivation behind Obama’s sudden openness. The article is very interesting and can be found at this link


Other interesting articles about Obama’s religious beliefs and background include:

  • A 2004 Chicago Sun Times Interview where Obama discusses religion: Link
  • An excerpt from Obama’s book The Audacity of Hope: Link


I’ll let you judge whether to believe him or not and let you decide what to glean from these articles. I probably missed a lot of other articles that people have found interesting. I apologize in advance for that.


Woops, time for me to go!