A Reader Challenge: Find Verses that Explain Israel vs. Iran

The Israel vs. Iran situation has become more complicated with Iran activating their nuclear facility in Bushehr last month. Today there is a report that Iran is relocating some key research aspects of their nuclear program and weaponry to Bushehr because they believe that environmental concerns regarding a strike on the Bushehr nuclear facility will dissuade Israel from attacking Bushehr regardless of what Iran has stationed there.

I am curious whether anyone believes there are any Bible prophecy verses that may account for or predict the outcome of this current Iranian nuclear situation, and if so, which verses. Before I share my thoughts on Israel vs. Iran I want to make sure there are not verses that I've missed before I write my analysis. If you have some verses please leave a comment on this post or email me.