Prophecy Proof Insights of the Next World War is Now Available

Today I finally posted a new book that I have worked on for a long time called Prophecy Proof Insights of the Next World War. This book is unlike my first book Prophecy Proof Insights of the Future because it is not a prophecy book. Prophecy Proof Insights of the Next World War is my attempt to answer whether current events will lead to world war.


The book has some Bible prophecy discussion and some mention of New Age sources, but the focus of book is strongly tilted towards economic, finance, and political analysis. I could have easily left out the Bible prophecy and the New Age stuff and still have come to the same conclusions that I ultimately make in my book, but people would miss out on the bigger picture of why events are happening.


I began to write the initial draft for the book during the 2006 while on summer break from school. The initial draft was only a 40 pages long and lacked a lot of detailed analysis due to my limited understanding of economics, finance, and the New Age Movement. I resumed work on the book in September 2009 after finding that Prophecy Proof Insights of the Future did not have enough detail about what is going to happen before the start of the End Times. I’ve learned a lot of things in past 3 years so the initial 40 page draft is now a 158 page book after I added a lot of information that I learned to it.


I have worked on this book virtually every day for the past three to four months. Most days I spent at least eight hours working on the book in an attempt to get it completed as soon as I could because I believe there is not a lot of time left to get information out to people before a lot of events I describe in my book begin. I was so busy working on the book that it was hard to write any blog entries because I was writing so much already. However, now that the book is completed I can turn my attention to writing blog entries again. Here is the book:


The Next World War: How Current Events will Lead to the Next World War (Prophecy Proof Insights)