Benjamin Creme on Messianic Jews

Benjamin Creme mentioned in his interview with the Fairness Doctrine radio show last week and in his Saturday interview with Blog Talk Radio that he wants the Jews to accept Jesus as their Messiah. If I recall correctly, Creme even went as far as to praise the work of a messianic Jewish ministry called Jews for Jesus. Hearing this surprised me at first because the last thing you would think that Satan wants is for Jews to believe in Jesus Christ. However, Creme’s explanation makes it somewhat clear why he wants the Jews to accept Jesus as their Messiah.


Creme said that Jews will never be able to accept (the Antichrist Spirit) Maitreya unless they first accept Jesus as their Messiah. Creme described a future scenario where people will ask fallen angel Jesus Sananda Immanuel, who I believe will be the False Prophet, if he was/is the Christ. According to Creme, Sananda will say something along the lines of “I came 2,000 years ago and Maitreya worked through me and now he has returned to work for us all”.


After hearing Creme, it dawned on me that Satan’s plan is so treacherous that he might actually be exploiting Christian’s efforts to get Jews to become believers in Jesus Christ. Don’t get me wrong, I fully encourage Christians to try to get Jews to believe in Jesus Christ. I just suggest Christians warn Jews about Jesus Sananda Immanuel after they manage to get them to believe in Jesus Christ. Just because a Jew becomes a Messianic Jew doesn’t mean they are out of the woods yet. They are just as vulnerable as Christians to fall prey to Satan’s coming lying signs and wonders.


Finally, I wrote last week that Creme repeatedly retold the same lie that Satan told in the Garden of Eden when he said that we are divine. I want to mention that Alice Bailey (through fallen angel Djwhal Khul) wrote that one of the main tenants of New Age Religion will be the teaching that man is divine. You can read a complete description of the lies/tenants of the New Age Religion at the following link: