Two New Clues to Aide the Hunt for the Antichrist Spirit

I re-listened to a part of an interview Benjamin Creme gave on January 9 last night. During the interview Creme instructed the interviewers to watch the television closely. This means that Maitreya’s appearance on television had not yet taken place at the time of the Creme’s interview on January 9. Since Creme made the announcement in England on January 14, it is most likely that Maitreya’s supposed appearance on American television took place between January 9 and January 13.


Last night I located a comprehensive television schedule that had the guest list of virtually every American television talk show from the week of January 11 to the 15. This is the website where I found the television schedule.


http://artoftalk.tv/2010/01/11/tv-talk-show-guide-week-of-january-11/?43efe850


Somehow this website has disappeared at this moment. All I see is “GoDaddy” promotional page when yesterday it was a fully-functional website. Odd…


After scanning the listings several times last night I find that Creme was really exaggerating about the size of the television audience of the television program that Matireya supposedly have appeared on. I do not see any indication from the television listings that Maitreya appeared on a television program that has at least 10 million viewers.


I also noticed that most guests that appear on a television program have something to promote. Therefore, I find it highly doubtful that Maitreya would show up on a television program in a disguised form without something to promote-whether it is a book, a cause-something that is newsworthy. Creme gave the impression that Maitreya would show up on the television out of the blue when the time was right. So, if Maitreya did appear on television there was a reason he was allowed to be on.


With that said, I’m not ready yet to announce that I have found the interview or that an interview never took place. I have a suspicion, but I need to find more evidence... More to come...