A Preview of Topics to Come

Here is a small list of items that I’m thinking about writing about in the coming days (not necessarily listed in chronological order):

  • The State of American Youth
  • Easter
  • Wednesday vs Friday Crucifixion Date Debate
  • The Resurrection of Jesus Christ (from a different perspective)

Depending on how events play out in the coming days I may write more topics than this or write about other topics in these topics’ place. Some of you have suggested to me other topics. I have not ignored your suggestions at all. I need to do some more research before I can write about them.

I've added a Translate button to the blog in case English is not your first language. The translate button can translate my blog into dozens of different languages. I do not know how effective the translator will be, but it's better to have one than to not have one.