A Preview of Topics to Come: Signs of the End

There is still a few hours left to vote on when you think the end times will begin. I encourage you to vote if you have not voted already. You can vote here.


The purpose of the poll is to help me understand what people think about the future. The reason I want to understand what people think about the future is that I plan in the coming days to provide some information and data that I hope will put today into historical perspective.


If we are approaching the end times the signs that Christ mentioned should be more prevalent today than they were in the past. I plan provide some information and data to help you see whether these signs are more prevalent today than they were in the past in the coming days.


In addition, Benjamin Creme has an interview this coming Tuesday (April 13) at 3:00PM/EST on Blogtalk Radio. If Creme says anything notable you will be alerted to it.