Catching Up on Benjamin Creme

Pre-Article Disclaimer for Newer Readers: If you are reading this blog for the first time or are not totally familiar with my work, I am a 100% Christian writer who analyzes things from a Christian point of view. I sometimes research into what the spiritual forces of evil are up to in hopes of gleaning information to help us Christians figure out what is going on or to figure out what Satan has planned. You can read more about why I dare consider these unbiblical sources at the following link Now on to the article...


After someone commented several weeks ago that I wrote too much about Benjamin Creme (the official spokesmen of Maitreya, the leader of the Ascended Masters-a group of beings referred to as the “spiritual wickedness in high places” in Ephesians 6:12) I made a conscious effort to not write about him, the Ascended Masters, the upcoming One-World Religion, etc for awhile unless something major happened. However, after reviewing some recent developments I’ve decided that it is time to write about Creme, the Ascended Masters, etc again and decided to write about them again in the future when it is appropriate (rather than hold back).


In this blog post I’ll try to update you about what has transpired with Creme since the last time I wrote about him several weeks ago.


The development that stands out the most is that Benjamin Creme somehow managed to get booked for an interview on a podcast that has a giant following (500,000 downloads per day) in late September. The podcast was approximately 45 minutes in length (the interview was 30 minutes long after subtracting commercials). Creme did not really say anything new, however…


  • Creme emphasized more bluntly than usual near the end of the interview that the spiritual forces of evil’s plan to unite the different segments of the Christian faith and to rid Christianity of its supposed erroneous aspects, the “man-made dogmas and doctrines” that Christians follow today. In addition, they plan to unite the faiths by emphasizing the commonality that exists in the world’s major faiths. Sounds like the job for the False Prophet of Revelation 13

  • Creme talked about the need to prevent a major conflict because it could lead to the destruction of all civilization. If I were interviewing Creme I would bring up Alice Bailey’s statement (who wrote under the guidance of an Ascended Master named Djwhal Khul and is an author that Creme strongly recommends) that the New World Order shall arise after a period of chaos that will leave humanity “badly shattered” and Creme’s own Ascended Master proclamations that there will eventually be major conflict following a total collapse of the global economy and Maitreya would arise during a period of great chaos. [1] [2] [3] The hundreds of thousands of people who heard Creme speak probably had no idea that the spiritual forces of evil need and predict a destructive conflict to advance their agenda... If I were the interviewer I would also have pointed to Creme that the Bible suggests we will see more conflict to as we approach the End Times.


The October edition of Creme’s magazine did not have anything that really stood out to me. Creme does claim that many recent strange lights seen in the sky/reported UFO sightings are linked with the four UFOs that supposedly work to create a “sign” to herald the coming of Maitreya. One such sighting Creme mentioned was this recent sighting in China: Link


Yesterday I posted something asking people to provide me feedback about what types of topics I should focus on. At this point only two people have responded telling me to focus more on spiritual warfare. I react based on the feedback I receive so it’s very helpful for me if you to provide me some feedback. Even if you agree with these two people that you want me to focus more on spiritual warfare in the future please say that you do.


References


[1] Bailey, Alice. The Externalization of the Hierarchy. New York: Lucis Trust Publishing Co. 1957 190

[2] “A Positive Vision of the Future”. 26. Aug. 2007. Last Accessed. 6 Jul. 2009. http://www.share-berlin.info/future.htm

[3] The Master (through Benjamin Crème). “Maitreya at the Door”. Jul. 2002. Last Accessed. 6 Jul. 2009. http://www.share-international.org/master/2002/ma_july02.htm