A Couple of Personal Stories that Might Relate to the Topic of “Ghosts”

Since I published my article on the evil spiritual entities known as "ghosts" a few people have shared some personal observations/experiences about “ghosts”. It is only fair after others have shared their personal observations/experiences to share my own personal experiences that might relate to “ghosts”; however few they may be…


I have never seen a “ghost” face-to-face like many people have. I think the main reason for my lack of a face-to-face encounter is that I have not lost anyone important to me (like a family member or friend). As a consequence, there is no one “dead” who I would want to talk to. In addition, I’m still quite young so I have not had as much time to see one as other people have. However, I’ve had a couple of experiences where I’ve wondered if a supernatural presence was nearby me.


I do not remember much about the time when I was eight or nine years old. However, I remember hearing some voices coming from the attic when I sat up in bed one night with a couple of lights on. It was strange to hear some voices coming from the attic since it is practically inaccessible unless it is an emergency situation.


I told my dad that I heard voices from the attic but he told me that it was probably the neighbors making noise. I immediately discounted that explanation because there was no way that the neighbors could talk so loudly that I could hear them like they were talking to me from the attic; especially when the windows were closed and when they were inside their house.


  • This was my last experience when I wondered if a “ghostly” presence nearby me until a few weeks ago…


The night before I published my article on the differences between fallen angels and demons I heard a fairly loud voice speak as I laid in bed trying to go to sleep. I could not understand exactly what the voice said (since I was so caught off guard by it), but I am fairly certain that the voice was not a figment of my imagination. I was quite startled and wondered if something evil was not “happy” with my decision to write an article about fallen angels and demons…


After a few seconds of wondering what I heard, I asked in prayer for nothing to harm me. The prayer worked because I did not hear the voice again for the rest of the night and I have not heard anything since…


My personal experiences might disappoint some who might have been expecting more. However, I do not want to embellish my stories about my own experiences with “ghosts” simply because my experiences do not come close to what many other people have experienced. I’m blessed that I have not had to deal with a "ghost" face-to-face and I hope I never have to deal with one face-to-face.