A Brief Update on My Bible Prophecy Study

Last week I mentioned that I was focused on several Bible prophecy passages and chapters relating to Egypt and Libya and that I would spend the weekend studying them further.


I spent a lot of time studying all the passages and chapters I mentioned this past weekend. My initial goal was to publish a detailed article on the events and the timing of the events described in Daniel 11:40-11:45 by today.


  • The reason I wanted to start with Daniel 11:40-45 was because the passage provides some context surrounding an attack on Egypt and other locations "at the time of the end”:

  • Dan 11:40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.
  • Dan 11:41 He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.
  • Dan 11:42 He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape.
  • Dan 11:43 But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.
  • Dan 11:44 But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many.
  • Dan 11:45 And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.


Unfortunately, I must delay the article on Daniel 11:40-45 because I’m still in the process of reviewing other peoples’ interpretations and analysis of the passage. I want to make sure I have a fuller understanding of Daniel 11:40-45 before I write about the other passages I mentioned last week concerning Egypt and Libya… I apologize for not being able to fully analyze the passage today.


Please feel free to share any thoughts you may about Daniel 11:40-45. Perhaps you may have an interpretation of the passage that may help me get a fuller understanding of this important passage. Thank you in advance