What I've Been Up to Lately and What I Have Planned This Week

I thought I'd share what I have been up to lately and what I have planned this week...


I have been working on completing my newest works for the past several days. My goal this week is to release the 2nd Edition of Prophecy Proof Insights of the Future and to release an executive summary of the book. The complete book is probably going to be around 320+ pages while the executive summary is likely going to be around 85 pages. I still have a few minor issues to work out with both, but at this point it is high likely both will be ready to access by Friday. Both at this point will be free to download, and I plan to post an announcement when they are both ready.


At some point this week I might share my thoughts on the vision of Zechariah 5:5-11. That vision is one of the most difficult visions to understand and to interpret. It stumped me for years, but recently I developed a theory about what the vision represents.