An Update On the Next Special Report

I am currently writing a special report where I will describe in detail how the next world war will emerge from an upcoming economic and financial market collapse. If you have read my research reports and/or my book you will notice that I heavily rely on Bible prophecy and New Age sources when talking about what I believe would happen in the future. There was little mention of politics, finance, and economic concepts despite the fact that I wrote in the early part of the book that understanding these fields of study were very important to understanding the future. This report makes up for that…


This report will be full of political, economic, and financial analysis. It is loaded with facts so even a person who is an atheist would have difficulty disputing the conclusions I will make. As of right now, the report is around 50% complete. I hope to get this report done sometime in early November. It’s a lot of work and research. The report is already 40 pages long and will likely expand at least another 10 pages with graphics. Nevertheless, I am very excited about this new special report!