A Preview of Topics to Come: A Variety of Topics

I plan to write on a variety of topics in the coming days. Here is a shortlist of some of the topics I’ll probably write about:


  • Blood Moon Eclipse Theory
  • The Old Testament
  • The Volcano Katla
  • Climate Change as a Driver of War in the Next Several Years

As always, everything is subject to change depending on what happens in the news. The ongoing crisis in Europe is still making major headlines each day. This upcoming week U.S. Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner is supposed to meet with European officials to discuss ways they can deal with the crisis. Whenever something like this happens I expect there to be some type of major news announcement. I may post a reaction if the announcement is big enough. Until then, I’ll try to work on these upcoming topics and to continue work on the 2nd edition of my book.