An Update on My Work: Looking for Feeback

I am currently spending much of my time writing the 2nd Edition of Prophecy Proof Insights of the Future. The updated edition of the book is going to contain just about everything I know about Bible prophecy topics. I intend it to be something that can be considered my life’s work if I were to die suddenly.


prophecy proof insights new cover


I am writing at a time when there is some uncertainty about my own future. I currently do not have a real good sense of whether the stuff I am writing about resonates in people. I have a feeling that the stuff I write about is not really going to catch on with people until later on in the future. If the information is not resonating in people now then it may not make a lot of sense for me to continue beyond putting out the 2nd edition of my book. I would like to be proven wrong so I know what I am doing is having a real impact on people. I would appreciate your comments.


On an unrelated note, I just read that the financial markets have such little faith in California’s fiscal situation that the market now believes that California is more likely to default on its debt obligations than Iceland (whose economy has already collapsed into a depression) and Iraq. California is currently the 8th most likely government in the world to default on its debt. This news headline is incredible because it demonstrates how grim the fiscal situation is in California. A debt default in California could be catastrophic…


On another unrelated note, I highly recommend you listen to this podcast about the situation in Europe if you have an hour of free time. The podcast goes over the problems in Europe and how the European bailout does not address the big problem: Debt. In addition, the commentators discuss how the bailout was designed to save European banks.


Thank you, I hope to hear some feedback.