A Maitreya Overshadowing on Camera?

Pre-Article Disclaimer for Newer Readers: If you are reading this blog for the first time or are not totally familiar with my work, I am a 100% Christian writer who analyzes things from a Christian point of view. I sometimes research into what the spiritual forces of evil are up to in hopes of gleaning information to help us Christians figure out what is going on or to figure out what Satan has planned. You can read more about why I dare consider these unbiblical sources at the following link Now on to the article...


About a month ago a reader posted a link to a video on Youtube in the comments sections of one of my articles. The anonymous reader indicated that the video had creepy footage of Benjamin Creme, the official spokesmen of Maitreya (the leader of the Ascended Masters-a group of beings mentioned in Ephesians 6:12 as the “spiritual wickedness in high places”). I finally found the time to check out the video and to analyze it.


The following video footage shows Creme when he is supposedly being overshadowed by Maitreya (overshadowing is an occult process where the person allows a spiritual entity to temporarily possess them). The video is not for the faint of heart so do not watch this video if you are concerned about what may happen after watching the video or if you have some fear. Here is the video footage: Link



There are a few things that stood out to me in this video. Here are my observations:


1. The person who made this video claims that Maitreya’s voice is coming out of nowhere from the audience. It is apparent that Creme’s mouth is not moving, but I’m not totally convinced that Maitreya’s actual voice is being heard. The voice speaking sounds similar to Creme’s voice so Creme may be acting like a ventriloquist who can speak without opening his or her mouth. I do not rule out of the possibility of Maitreya using Creme’s voice to speak though...



2. There is something strange going on with the lighting. An eye-witness who infiltrated a meeting over ten years ago spoke about the strange lighting he saw around Creme as he spoke. It’s almost appears there is a shadow of a figure on the wall behind Creme. You can see the shadow in the middle part of the video, but not in the early part of the video. Perhaps it's a real spiritual figure or it is an illusion created by the lighting in the room.


3. The people around the person filming this video are sitting there like nothing out of the ordinary is taking place. If I was there I would have probably prayed profusely to stop what is taking place or I would have left. It's odd watching people being so calm as this is taking place.


I got a small headache after watching this video a few times. The person who posted this video wisely stated that going to these lectures is a major spiritual risk. It’s definitely not something I would advise a Christian to do. After watching this video I do not think I would go to one of Creme’s lectures if one took place in my city because of the spiritual risks involved.