A Preview of Topics to Come

As I wait for Benjamin Creme’s interview around 2 PM EST I thought it would be good to alert people about what I plan to write about in the coming days and weeks.


  • I plan to write about two topics that interest a lot of people who are not necessarily Christians: the Dead Sea Scrolls and Atlantis. I’ll, of course, deal with these topics from a Christian perspective.
  • I’ve been asked to write about Matthew 6:34 where Christ said to not worry about tomorrow
  • I still have to address several chapters in the Bible that relate to Bible prophecy like Isaiah 19.
  • I plan to provide my own study notes for every book from the Book of Isaiah to the Book of Malachi.

If the interview with Creme is interesting I may post notes from the interview later today or on Friday. I expect the interview will be interesting to listen to because of what happened last time. Creme is unlikely to go unchallenged when he provides his false teachings to the audience.